Meet Emily, a graduate student and urban farmer and Sam, a photographer from NY.
In this quirky, totally relatable webseries, you will follow Emily and Sam as they try to make the long distance thing work.
“Distance” is a long distance relatioinship story told from two perspective – HIS and HERS (His directed by Jack Lawrence Mayer, Hers directed by Carlyn Hudson). With these two episodes, you can choose which one you want to watch first! The best part of having two episodes is that you can see their long distance relationship from their individual perspectives. That’s pretty neat.
Our team is highly anticipating the release of this webseries in 2018! So be sure to sign up to their newsletter to be notified of its release. You don’t want to miss it!
Distance was screened at the SXSW Film Festival in 2016 as part of the Digital Domain Program, as well as at Seriesfest where they won the Virgin Produced Choice Award!
Watch the teaser for this webseries below! We doubt you can keep yourself from laughing at this comedic, completely honest take on long distance struggles.
- Valentine’s Day for Long Distance Relationships - February 11, 2018
- Distance – The Must-Watch Webseries of 2018! - January 1, 2018
- How to Celebrate the Holidays Online - December 23, 2017
- Closing the Distance & Life Post-LDR: Kristen & Seth - December 6, 2017
- The LDR Docu-Series You Can Apply To Be In (Casting Call!) - November 29, 2017
- Guest Post: 6 Online Dating Tips No One Told You Before - November 20, 2017
- International LDR: Brianna & Mark - November 16, 2017
- Intra-national LDR: Amanda & Richard - August 2, 2017
- LGBTQAI+ LDR: Sam & Garrette - July 12, 2017
- Guest Post: Long Distance Insecurities & Advice - April 8, 2017