One of the more exciting parts of being in an ldr is counting down the days until you see your person again. Marking down days on calendar can be fun, but if you’re a little extra this DIY is definitely for you.
What You’ll Need
First, grab some balloons, any balloons!! You can use as many as you’d like, for the sake of this tutorial we’re going to use 5. Next gather the rest of the items on the list. You can download your free printables at the end of this article!
Once you have all your materials you can start putting your countdown together!
Blow up your balloons.
Thread your needle with your string or twine, and thread that through the bottom lips of the balloons.
If you don’t have a needle and string, you can space your balloons out and tie the string around the bottoms. Leave room on either side for your printables.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to download your free printables! Once that’s done punch two holes in the top corners of your printables in order to thread those along with your balloons.
Cut the extra string off and use some tape to hang up your masterpiece!
This balloon counter can be so fun for counting down for anything, especially seeing your partner! This way you actually get to see the days go by! If you’re feeling even more crafty you can fill the balloons with confetti, or decorate them however you’d like. It’s up to you!
Free Printables Below!
(click to download!)
- Are Online Relationships “In Real Life”? - October 29, 2017
- How to Deal with Arguments in a Long Distance Relationship - August 19, 2017
- DIY: Balloon Countdown To Your Long-Distance Love - June 25, 2017
- Long Distance Relationship Movies You’ve Probably Never Seen - May 22, 2017
- Things NOT to Say to Someone in a Long Distance Relationship - April 29, 2017
- How to Survive Long-Haul Flights - April 1, 2017
- Do’s & Don’ts of International Shipping - February 1, 2017
- Cute, Fun & Helpful Apps for Long Distance Couples - January 7, 2017