Bonjour !

Home Forums Introduce Yourself! Bonjour !

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alyssa 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Hi everyone !
    My name is Julia, I’m a 27 years old Frenchie, and I’ve been in a relationship with my boyfriend who lives in the US for a year. We met on Twitch, where he was a streamer. We started chatting on Twitter after his streams and hit it off pretty hard haha ๐Ÿ™‚
    I graduated last September and took this year off to go see him, staying there from October 2016 to January 2017 and then from late April 2017 to mid July 2017. That was pretty awesome and we’re super lucky to be able to afford that kind of time and money. Now, our only wish is to fill up our K1 application and for me to move there for good. Hopefully, it will happen next year ๐Ÿ™‚
    I found this website a few months ago and was following the Tumblr and Twitter, but I only discovered the forum today so I’m very happy to join the community !

Hi Julia! ๐Ÿ™‚ Welcome to LDD!!

Meeting on Twitch is really interesting. I guess it’s funny because you get to watch them live and get to know them while they don’t really know who you are at first ^-^;
    Those trips were super long! You two are really fortunate to be able to spend that time together. I wish you two luck on that K1 visa! <3

Late response, but hello! As Tammy said, meeting on Twitch is definitely interesting and has many different aspects to it. It is great you guys could see each other as much as you could this last year! So awesome! Good luck with your K1! ๐Ÿ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar